Rhubarb overnight oats. This overnight oats recipe can be made in advance - so it's ready for you to eat or take to work on those bleary eyed mornings! Once the rhubarb is cooled and the oats are soaked and ready, you. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Oats recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.
I think it's because I've never known what to do with it aside from making a pie or a Another note about the overnight oats is that you don't have to serve them cold. Bright rhubarb and earthy rosemary pair perfectly in these healthy overnight oats. It's spring: Bring on the floral dresses, sandals and…rhubarb? You can have Rhubarb overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb overnight oats
- It's 2-3 sticks of (or more) rhubarb chopped into pieces.
- It's 1 tablespoon of maple syrup + extra for serving.
- It's 1/3 cup of fresh orange juice - or water.
- It's 1 tablespoon of rosewater - if you’re not using rosewater, 1/2-1 tsp ground ginger is also good.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It's 100-125 g of unsweetened yogurt of choice eg Greek, coconut etc.
- You need 1 handful of toasted flaked almonds.
This tart, seasonal veggie is trending in a big way this year. Used in China for generations as a medicinal remedy, the plant is often better. Learn how to make an easy, gluten free. Great for calorie counting and plans like Weight Watchers.
Rhubarb overnight oats step by step
- Put the rhubarb in a large pan with the maple syrup and orange juice. Cook gently over low heat until the rhubarb is softened..
- In a bowl, mix the oats, cinnamon, yoghurt and half of the almonds..
- When the rhubarb is soft, drain the cooking liquid and keep for later..
- Add the rosewater to the rhubarb and mix gently..
- Add the cooking liquid from the rhubarb to the oats mix. Then add half of the rhubarb. Put the rest in a separate bowl. Put both bowls in the fridge overnight..
- When you’re ready to eat, serve the oats with the extra rhubarb with the rest of the almonds and maybe some extra yogurt if needed. Enjoy 😋.
For the Overnight Oats: Add oats and quinoa to a bowl. Add almond milk, yogurt, cinnamon and maple syrup. I bought these adorable Le Parfait Overnight Jars specifically for this recipe - and now I'm obsessed and use the jars all the time for everything! Overnight-Oats with quark, rhubarb, strawberries and cocoa nibs. Overnight oats are similar to oatmeal except thicker, fluffier, and served cold.