Sausage Spinach Frittata. Lift frittata around edges of skillet and gently shake pan to loosen. Slide out of pan and onto a cutting board and cut into wedges. This Sausage Spinach and Cheese Frittata is just another wonderful example of the one pot meal, or in this case, skillet meal that shaves minutes off your cooking time and makes for much easier clean up!
Enriched with sausage and spinach, this low-carb, low-sugar brunch dish is packed with wholesome nutrition and flavor. Frittata is the coolest kid on the breakfast block. It is crazy easy to make (no crust to fuss with, like its cousin, quiche), fairly quick to make, and tastes FANCY. You can cook Sausage Spinach Frittata using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Spinach Frittata
- It's 8 of eggs.
- It's 80 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded mozzarella.
- Prepare to taste of salt, freshly ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 pcs of beef sausages, cut half lengthwise, sliced.
- It's 100 gr of grape tomatoes/cherry tomatoes, cut half.
- You need 50 gr of baby spinach.
- It's 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
This sausage spinach frittata is an ideal way to start a day, with veggies and protein instead of the standard sweet or carb-fest. Smoked sausage and chopped spinach team up to flavor this hearty frittata. Beat eggs, water, salt, basil and pepper with wire whisk until well blended; set aside. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach.
Sausage Spinach Frittata instructions
- In a bowl, add eggs, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese. Whisk well..
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add sausages. Then the tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes a bit soft..
- Add baby spinach. Mix well..
- Turn off the stove. Add eggs batter. Mix well..
- Bake in the preheated oven 375 F/190 C for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with toast or your favorite fruits. Yum! 😋.
Tools used in making sausage and spinach frittata. How to make a sausage and spinach frittata. Chop the onions, red bell peppers, spinach and sausage into medium-sized bits. Spread this frittata filling evenly in the skillet and layer with the chicken sausage. This Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is super easy to throw together and reheats well all week long.