Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!. This easy to make eggless red velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without. Once you've tried this, check out our other delicious microwave mug recipes. Valentine's day is around the corner.
Last year i have shared some easy. No ads, always HD experience with Gfycat Pro. View full nutritional breakdown of Microwave Red Velvet Cake calories by ingredient. You can cook Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!
- You need of red velvet cake.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Making a cake from scratch in five minutes (or less) might sound like a fantasy, but all it takes is a microwave and a mug. Take your favorite coffee mug (it helps if it's extra-large), and after a couple minutes you'll have yourself a puffy, moist cake and almost zero clean up. This sweet, moist, and healthy Single-Serving Red Velvet Microwave Cake is totally delicious -- sugar free, low fat, eggless, gluten free and vegan too! And did I mention it's totally healthy enough for breakfast?
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! step by step
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.
Oh, and how could I forget?! This is BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe EVER is the recipe my mom used. It's soft, moist and tender My mom would always make this velvet red cake cake from scratch on Christmas when I was growing up. While waiting, make the cream cheese frosting by combing all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mixing on high speed until frosting is. So a fun fact about red velvet cake, it actually is a chocolate flavored cake, not red cake like a lot of people think, also I like to add in a little bit of cinnamon and vanilla just to bring out the flavor in the other ingredients.