Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. Throw it in the microwave for a couple seconds.
Mix all together and then spread in a baking dish. This buffalo ranch chicken dip is a quick and easy appetizer that's loaded with shredded chicken, ranch and plenty of cheese. It's a make-ahead dip that's perfect for game day, parties and more! You can have Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- It's of Cheesy Goodness.
- You need 1 cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch.
- Prepare 2 can of Chicken.
- It's 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Chicken, cream cheese and buffalo sauce all come together to make the most delicious creamy buffalo chicken dip. Add chicken pieces, water and Buffalo sauce to the pot and stir to coat. Sprinkle ranch dip over the top, then dot with butter--do not stir. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a round glass baking dish, place cream cheese in the dish and spread out evenly..
- Open and drain both cans of chicken. Then with a fork, shred up chicken and place on top of cream cheese evenly..
- In a bowl, mix buffalo sauce and ranch together evenly. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken and cream cheese..
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese over the top evenly..
- Place in oven and heat through or until cheese has melted..
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone's favorite game day or party appetizer! Made with juicy shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers.