Overnight Oats. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact.
Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video! You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. You can have Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- It's 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana, sliced.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Mason jar.
They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight Oats instructions
- Put a few slices of banana at the bottom of mason jar.
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and give it a stir. Top with remaining banana.
- Put in fridge overnight, or at least 5 hours. Can also add strawberries, blueberries, or other fresh fruit as desired..
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight oats are one of the most powerful weight loss weapons in your arsenal—and they're But as simple as overnight oats are to whip up, we've also learned a few rules that are worth spelling out.