Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake. Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake Haiku: "My favorite combo. For things in a pasta bake, no surprise, it's good!" I've made many variations of pasta bakes, but my tastebuds always fall back on wanting my classic chicken/spinach, so I was happy to try out this recipe, only Oops! This Chicken Pasta Bake recipe is the one dish I'm most famous for.
Not only does this recipe look pretty in a casserole dish for serving. Spoon mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarela cheese. Grocery List mushrooms onions chicken spinach salt pepper saszon tropical lemon pepper cream of mushroom cream cheese provalone Parmesean. You can cook Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake
- It's 300 Grams of pasta rigatoni.
- It's 250 Grams of chicken , cooked , shredded.
- Prepare 1 of onion , chopped.
- Prepare 400 Grams of tomatoes , chopped.
- You need 200 Grams of cream cheese low fat.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- Prepare To Taste of pepper.
- You need 175 Grams of cheese , grated.
- You need 300 Grams of spinach.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Garlic , minced.
Add pasta and chicken; stir until combined. However, this green AND red Spinach Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake is still on the side of healthy. I'll tell you why: whole wheat pasta! It's out there… and it tastes goooood!
Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil the rigatoni according to packet instructions and drain..
- Heat oil and add the chopped onion. Saute till translucent. Add minced garlic and chopped spinach. Once the spinach begins to wilt, remove from heat..
- Mix the cream cheese, chopped tomatoes with the juice, 100 g of the grated cheese, onion - spinach - garlic mixture, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add the shredded chicken and mix well..
- Add the pasta and then transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish. Top with the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 30 to 35 minutes till cheese is golden brown..
- Tips and Tricks: Instead of cream cheese use white sauce made with 1 1/2 cups of milk, 1 1/2 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon plain flour. Use any size of tubed pasta like rigatoni, macaroni so that the taste of the filling can be felt in every bite..
This pasta bake is hearty and filling while still light and flavorful. It's perfect for that leftover chicken, but you can also do without it. Pasta bakes like this one are a staple in my house. Toss the pasta with the chicken and spinach in the baking dish (or dishes), using a. chicken spinach pasta bake. Chicken is rubbed with brown sugar and seasonings, wrapped in bacon and baked to golden caramelized perfection!