Melt in Your Mouth Chicken. MIYM Chicken is a family favorite dinner. It's my version of the classic Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Recipe that your mom probably used to make! Simple, flavorful, and tender chicken recipes are always a welcome addition in my weeknight dinner rotation!
I dip the chicken in a ranch dressing/mayo mix. Take chicken breast, roll them in a bowl with parmesan cheese. Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Just a Pinch. You can cook Melt in Your Mouth Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
- It's 10 medium of Chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 pints of Half & Half.
- You need 2 stick of Butter or Margarine.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It's 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
Best of Long Island and Central Florida. Brining or marinating chicken beforehand is another easy way to keep chicken moist and flavorful. Chicken breast is a blank canvas and tastes great with other fresh herbs and seasonings as well. Tips for Making Melt in Your Mouth Chicken: This recipe can easily be doubled.
Melt in Your Mouth Chicken step by step
- Add 1/2 stick of butter to frying pan. Begin melting butter on medium heat..
- Chop Onion and add to pan with the butter..
- Season Chicken Tenderloins with the Oregano, Garlic Powder, & Italian Seasoning..
- Add Chicken Breasts and other 1/2 stick of butter to Frying pan and cook until cooked through and light golden brown..
- after cooking the tenderloins add to your crock pot along with the onions and butter from the frying pan..
- Add other stick of butter, bay leaves, and half & half to crock pot. (I have a west bend so I set mine to 2.).
- Let sit in crock pot stirring occasionally for about 6 to 8 hours..
- Add Parmesan Cheese to top just before serving..
- Enjoy! This is one of my biggest hits with dinner guests. You won't be sorry. Works well with small game bird also like Grouse and Pheasant. If done right it should just about fall apart in your mouth..
Can be prepped the night before or in the morning and then popped in the oven when you get home from work. This chicken is an easy dish to whip up for dinner in the oven. By coating the meat and wrapping it in foil, you are trapping all the juices to ensure a moist and flavorful meal. I served it with steamed brown rice and vegetables. Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken […] Melt-in-your-mouth chicken is moist, tender, and big on taste.