Vegetarian Grilled Eel (Imitated food).
You can have Vegetarian Grilled Eel (Imitated food) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Grilled Eel (Imitated food)
- Prepare 130 g of polenta.
- It's 390 g of water.
- You need 200 g of butter.
- It's 6 of pice mushroom.
- It's 1 sheet of kelp.
- It's 1 sheet of seaweed.
- It's 100 g of starch.
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of cold water.
- Prepare 300 g of soy source.
- It's 100 g of sugar.
- You need 30 g of sesame oil.
Vegetarian Grilled Eel (Imitated food) instructions
- Put polenta and water in a pan and cook for 30 min..
- Cool down polenta for 30 min. Use a knife to shape polenta in a shape of eel..
- Cut kelp and seaweed to a same shape with polenta..
- Slice mushroom in 4mm thickness..
- Mix starch, flour and cold water to make a paste..
- Make a layer of seaweed, kelp, mushroom, polenta in corresponding order by using starch and flour paste as a glue between each layer to make a layered chunk..
- Fry the layered chunk with butter with seaweed at the bottom side for few minutes on a pan. All layer will stick together in one piece..
- Mix soy source, sugar and sesame oil to make a sweet sauce..
- Heat the oven to 180C with using only top heater. Place the layered chunk in the oven close to top heater with seaweed at the bottom side. (The polenta in this picture was taken in a different day and not shaped).
- Put few spoon of sweet source on layered chunk and heat for few minutes to dry sweet source in the oven. Repeat this until you use all the source..
- Decorate on a dish..