Chicken chow mein. This chow mein is just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant! It's made with tender noodles, fresh sauteed veggies, lean chicken, and a simple savory sauce. Chicken Chow Mein is firmly planted in the Noodle Hall of Fame as one of the all time most loved noodles, along with other favourites like Pad Thai, Pad See Ew and Singapore noodles.
Today I am making stir fried chicken chow mein easy. This recipe is similar to the way my local Chinese Take Out restaurant makes it. Chow Mein is usually relegated to being a side dish, but my fresh take on these classic Chinese-American noodles upgrades them to main dish status. You can cook Chicken chow mein using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken chow mein
- You need 4 g of Onion chopped.
- It's 50 g of Cabbage crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 20 g of Tomato.
- It's 1 tbsp of oyester sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Red chilli paste (i use siracha sauce).
- You need 200 g of Spaghetti.
- It's 20 g of Green onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need ¼ cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 piece of Chicken cube.
With big chunks of juicy chicken and a rainbow. Even though chow mein is a popular side dish, we're here to tell you that this is hearty enough to be the main course! With the added protein in the chicken, and so many veggies. This Chicken Chow Mein is an authentic Chinese restaurant quality recipe made with crispy fried noodles, tender chicken, colorful vegetables and the most amazing sauce so you can skip the takeout!
Chicken chow mein step by step
- Take water in the pan, oil half cup, salt and boil it..
- Now add spaghetti and cook it for five to seven minutes. Now take out the spaghettis..
- Cut all vegetable.thinly slices..Now cook onions in oil till it is brown.
- Now add 1 tbsp garlic and cook it but do not make it brown..
- Now add chilli paste and chicken and cook it for four to five minutes.
- Add cabbage,.
- Add carrot..
- Add tomato, and mix it..
- Add spaghetti,.
- Sweet chilli sauce, chicken cubes, salt,.
- Oyster sauce and put three green onions.
- Cook it for three to four minutes..
- Delicious chicken chow mein is ready to serve.
Chicken Chow Mein is a traditional Chinese stir fry dish. It's made with cabbage, carrots and bean sprouts, but you'll occasionally see one or two other veggies added to the mix, along with some protein. Delish.com's Chicken Chow Mein will take less time than ordering take-out. Chow mein is our go-to for all types of meals, from an easy dinner to a serious hangover. Today I'm sharing all my tips and tricks for how to make chicken chow.