Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta.
You can have Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of dry zesty italian dressing.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tony Chachere's Seasoning.
- You need 3 1/2 each of boneless skinless chicken breast.
Crockpot Zesty Italian Chicken Pasta step by step
- Rinse chicken &cut into cubes. Then throw in Crockpot & sprinkle italian seasoning. Turn crockpot on low..
- In a medium size pot add cream cheese, cream of chicken, milk, & Tony's seasoning. Turn stove on low heat & simmer until it is creamy & smooth, this will be your sauce..
- Once sauce is done add to crockpot w/ chicken. Cook on low for four hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over your choice of noodles (I prefer Rotini)..