You can cook Baked Churros using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Churros
- It's 1 of puff pastry sheet of.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar granulated.
- Prepare 3 - 4 tsps of cinnamon powder.
Baked Churros step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- In a bowl mix together the cinnamon powder and sugar and set aside..
- Cut the thawed puff pastry sheet into half, and then cut each half sheet into little strips. They were about 1-inch wide strips..
- Place these strips on a baking tray and bake for around 10mins. I had my eye on the oven, once it was golden brown I pulled it out. I had them small and they puffed up into these beautiful pastry sheets..
- Brush each puff pastry strip with butter. You can always dip them in a bowl of butter - I just did not want to over do it!!!!.
- After the puff pastry is brushed with butter, roll it in the sugar-cinnamon mixture..
- Serve immediately !!! Or just place it on the kitchen counter and stand back and watch your family fight over who gets to eat the most haha....