Quiche. Whether it's brunch or lunch, get the best quiche recipes for quiche Lorraine, spinach, and cheese quiches in one handy spot. Перевод слова quiche, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция. A traditional French quiche Some may refer to it as an egg and bacon pie, this recipe is very close to the authentic and classic French version named after. A quiche is typically a tart with buttery pastry and an egg and cream filling.
Quiche is essentially a custard made with milk and eggs poured into a pie crust and baked. You want just enough eggs to set the milk, but not so many that the quiche becomes rubbery. Quiche is usually very filling and high in calories, making it a frequent choice It can be served either hot or cold, and is traditionally cut into slices. You can have Quiche using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quiche
- Prepare 9 of -inch pie crust.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated gruyere.
- Prepare 5 slices of Applegate ham or turkey, sliced into bites.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Quiche — Lorraine Eine Quiche [ki:ʃ] ist eine Spezialität der französischen Küche, die ursprünglich aus dem Raum Lothringen stammt und in der Zubereitung einer Tarte entspricht. This basic quiche recipe is the ONE and ONLY recipe that you need to make a smooth and creamy quiche. A quiche is a savory custard. Made with a combination of eggs and cream or milk.
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees..
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry. Build a rim with the dough and flute it. Poke bottom with holes..
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in ham and cheese..
- Pour filling into pie crust, set on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, or until set..
A slice of quiche for breakfast or dinner is one of life's simple pleasures. From the buttery crust to the silky custard filling, we're big fans. It provides a low level API for processing QUIC packets and handling connection state. With its flaky pastry, rich filling, and savory custard, quiche makes a great meal any time of day. Line a pie plate with homemade pastry or use a store-bought one to save time.