Cheesy Potato Soup. This soup takes less than an hour to make. You can break up the potatoes with a fork if you want a Cheesy Potato Soup II. Serve a rich and hearty cheese soup with Mini Ham Sandwiches for a comforting cool-weather dinner.
This soup actually reminds me of the cheddar baked potato soup from Bob Evans which I've been obsessed with for many years. RELATED: Check out our cheesy cauliflower soup and this amazing. What Potatoes are Best for Loaded Potato Soup? You can have Cheesy Potato Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Soup
- Prepare 6 small of potatoes.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 6 cup of water.
- It's 2 envelope of chicken ramen seasoning.
- It's 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of baby carrots cut in quarters.
Can You Freeze Easy Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup? Because of the cream in the soup base, this soup doesn't freeze very well. Cheesy Potato Soup is one of my family's favorite dishes to make when it is cold outside. I love soup season because nothing beats enjoying a hot bowl of soup cuddled up under a blanket in front of the.
Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes or thin 1 inch strips..
- Cook sausage and drain the grease..
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes..
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and let cook on high, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are soft and translucent; about 4 to 6 hours..
Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've convinced myself that I need soup, specifically creamy potato soup, to survive. How long do you cook cheesy potato soup in the Instant Pot? Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe! It's quick and easy to make, nice and creamy (with zero heavy cream), and always so delicious. Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try.