Gordon's Frittata. Cook gently, without stirring, letting the eggs set slowly from the bottom up. Add the crumbled goat cheese over the top. Let cool before slicing and serving.
Let us do the hard work for you instead, join us at Gordon Ramsay Restaurants in London, book your table here. We can had incredible outcomes with substantial cream, creamer and entire drain. Harsh cream, creme fraiche and yogurt will fill in too. You can have Gordon's Frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gordon's Frittata
- You need of Chop 4-6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of Diced red pepper.
- It's Cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Diced scallions.
- You need Handful of basil(optional, can sub diced tomatoes).
- Prepare of Goat cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
In any case, two percent and skim drain are excessively watery. How to cook eggs? 🍳 How to cook Sausage Frittata? Spicy fennel sausage frittata is an ultimate Italian breakfast. It is an amazing start of the day, far from being ordinary!
Gordon's Frittata instructions
- I like to use the parmesan on top rather than the shredded goat cheese. Easier to use and leaves the goat cheese inside as a nice surprise.
- Video instructions first 5 minutes. https://youtu.be/SeNZ0RHrdfE.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat a glug of oil in a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof frying pan and cook the bacon for 2–3 minutes. Add the red pepper and continue to cook for another few minutes until the bacon is golden brown and crisp. Add the scallions and sweat for 4-5 minutes until everything is tender. Stir in the peas and heat through. Sprinkle in the basil, roughly mixing it through the vegetables. Cut one of the goat cheeses into chunks and scatter on top. Preheat the broiler to the highest.
- Put the beaten eggs in a bowl, add the Parmesan, and season generously with pepper. Pour into the pan over the vegetables and gently shake over medium heat. As the omelette begins to set at the bottom, grate the remaining goat cheese on top and season with pepper. Place the pan under the broiler for 4–5 minutes until cooked through and golden on top. Slide the frittata out of the pan and cut into wedges to serve..
Cook it to enjoy wonderful flavor. Cook this recipe with a photo! Gordon's Chorizo Torta from Ramsay Around the World. Behind the scenes of Gordon, Gino and Fred the American Road Trip, Gordon got inspired to make a sandwich that was enriched with local Mexican ingredients. So he did his spin on a local Torta!