Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
You can cook Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter cut into small pieces.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of all purpose seasoning.
- It's 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of biscuits (like pilllsbury).
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Put chicken, onion and butter into crock pot..
- Sprinkle with all purpose seasoning and garlic powder..
- Top with both cans of cream of chicken soup..
- Add enough water to cover..
- Cook for 5 hours on high setting..
- After cooking gently break up chicken while still in crock pot..
- Tear each biscuit into 6 pieces, toss in floor so they don't stick..
- Add biscuits to crock pot and cook an additional 30 minutes..
- We served this with a salad and did add salt and pepper to personal taste..