Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact.
Watch how to make the best overnight oats in this short recipe video! You'll never want to make overnight oats any other way. Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. You can cook Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends
- It's 1 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm milk.
- You need of Honey 2 tbsp or according to your taste.
- Prepare of Dry fruits (u can use almonds, walnuts, cashews).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare of Fresh fruits (i used strawberry, kiwi, papaya, banana).
They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Looking for a delicious basic overnight oats recipe that you can take and make your own?
Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends step by step
- In a bowl take oats, chia seeds and honey..
- Now add warm milk and mix it well..
- After mixing, cover it and put it in a fridge overnight..
- Take out from the fridge, it is ready to eat. Topped it with different fresh fruits and dry fruits of your choice..
Here's our classic overnight oatmeal recipe that can be flavored and altered as desired. Overnight oats are the best healthy make-ahead breakfast! Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight oats are one of the most powerful weight loss weapons in your arsenal—and they're But as simple as overnight oats are to whip up, we've also learned a few rules that are worth spelling out.