Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo.
You can have Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo
- It's 6 of Flour or Corn Tortillas.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cotija Cheese.
- You need of Chicken & Marinade.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It's 12 oz of Sliced Fresh Pineapple.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Chiptoles in Adobo.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Corn Pico de Gallo.
- It's 16 oz of Frozen Corn.
- It's 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Minced Serrano Chili Pepper.
- It's 3 of Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of Diced White Onion.
- It's 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 3 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Lime.
Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo instructions
- To a blender, add pineapple, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chipotles, and water. Add the zest and the juice of the whole lime. Blend until all ingredients are liquified..
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade in with them. Squeeze out air, seal, and refrigerate at least 10-12 hours..
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high..
- In a mixing bowl, mix corn, 1 dash of salt, and extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat, then transfer to a baking sheet and spread out kernels. Place under broiler 5 minutes or until kernels have just started to blacken/char..
- Return charred corn to mixing bowl. Add the serrano, tomatoes, and onion to bowl. Add 2 dashes of salt, pepper, and juice of whole lime. Stir until mixed and refrigerate until ready to use. NOTE: Serranos are about twice as hot as a jalapeno. You may want to remove all or some of the seats to control the heat..
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and cook on grill to your liking. After cooked, chop chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Build tacos in each tortilla with a layer of chicken, followed by shredded romaine lettuce, corn pico de gallo, and cotija cheese..