My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫.
You can have My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫
- Prepare 2 of Large Chicken breasts cut in half right down middle.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper cut up.
- Prepare 2 of small mini sweet peppers 2 colours.
- It's Half of a medium white onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Beer or Lager.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped Tomatoes.
- It's 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of dried Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried corriander.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of + 1/2 tsp Mustard Grain.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- You need 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 inch of length fresh green chilli diced.
- It's 1 tsp of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rocket fuel or your favourite hot sauce.
My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫 instructions
- Grease the slowcooker bowl with a little olive oil. Next add the chicken. Then add the sweet peppers and onion and green bell pepper. Add every item on the list give it a good stir then turn on to high for 6 1/2 Hours..
- All the spices and herbs.
- Give it a stir them add the beer or lager stir again then leave for the time. When time is up shred it all with two forks. Let it cool down then add it to the fridge for a couple of hours and it will thicken. Best the next day really..
- Out of your choice of hot sauce, I used ghost chilli sauce in mine dress with a few olives to serve..