Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers. These garlicky, lightly breaded chicken strips just require a buttermilk marinade before a quick saute. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish.
When you're looking for delicious chicken fingers in Beaumont & Port Arthur, head straight to Raising Cane's. Raising Cane's has earned a reputation for bringing Southeast Texans consistently delicious chicken fingers, a friendly staff, and a fun environment. How much chicken do you eat? if you are like me a lot. You can have Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers
- You need 1 lb. of chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips).
- It's 2 cups of cornbread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 TBSP of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
Here is a Low Carb BREADED Chicken Finger Recipe you will really enjoy. Did you know the color of cornbread changes based on the type of corn from which it's ground? This easy cornbread recipe works equally well with yellow, white or blue cornmeal, which is produced by grinding dry raw corn grains until they reach a fine consistency. If you like garlic, you will like this.
Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs..
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs..
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper..
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open..
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard..
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries..
- Puree until smooth..
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer..
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce..
Being a former West Virginia girl, I like this with pinto beans, greens and a side of cornbread. This cornbread recipe uses the muffin mixing method (whisk together dry ingredients in one bowl, wet in the other, then fold the wet into dry) plus some smart prep shortcuts to help it come together The resulting cornbread is a delightful combination of savory-sweet flavors and tender-crisp deliciousness. Crispy edges, sweet corn flavour and so moist you don't need butter to scoff it down (but who in their right mind would skip This cornbread regularly makes an appearance all year round for a variety of purposes. As a side dish for a meal (especially Southern themed, like alongside. Chicken Cornbread Casserole is an easy and family favorite dinner idea filled with chicken, cheese, and buttery cornbread.