Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai.
You can cook Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai
- You need 20 of tiger prawns.
- It's 1/2 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh chopped chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's 2 bunches of soaked glass noodles.
- It's of Chopped peanuts and cashews.
Gluten Free Prawn Pad Thai step by step
- Stir fry your veg until soft, add in your prawns and 3/4 cook..
- Add your sauce (chilli, garlic, ginger, soy, fish sauce, lemon and honey) and reduce, cooking the prawns through..
- Add your nuts and mix well. Season to taste and add your glass noodles..
- Cool for two minutes and serve. Garnish with coriander.