Moist Chocolate Cake. The best chocolate cake and icing ever! Moist and delicious, reminiscent of Sara Lee cakes, of days gone by. Icing is perfection, just sweet enough and super creamy, similar to seven minute frosting and easier, goodbye buttercream icing.
It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe. A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. You can have Moist Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It's 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1.5 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1.5 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's of vanilla extract.
This is the best cake in the world! This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting. The chocolate cake just melts in your mouth, it's a light and fluffy cake that stays moist for days. There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!.
Moist Chocolate Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven 180 degC..
- Mix well all dry ingredients; flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder then add eggs, buttermilk, water, oil and vanilla. Whisk on medium speed until well combined..
- Bake in a 180 degC for about 20 minutes..
- Let it cool completely then decorate cupcakes & cake as you wish. Enjoy!.
This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. Homemade Chocolate Cake - a two layer moist chocolate cake made from scratch, slathered with homemade chocolate frosting. A perfect cake recipe for any occasion! Baking is one of my favorite things to do, so you will find a great variety of made from scratch cake recipes on my site. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.