Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl. Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl topped with fresh banana, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and Great Grains® cereal is the perfect way to start your mornings! Besides, chocolate for breakfast is always a good idea! Sometimes I feel that there's some on and off switch as far as the weather is.
Chocolate and peanut butter together is pretty. Its a healthy and easy smoothie recipe. You can try this smoothie it takes no time. You can cook Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- You need of Smoothie.
- It's 1 Cup of milk (any choice).
- You need 2 of small frozen Bananas.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of ice cubes.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It's of Sliced banana.
- You need of Great grains cereal.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
- You need of Coconut flakes.
With your imagination, you can explore more with this recipe. Take overnight oats to a whole new level of deliciousness with this thick and creamy chocolate banana oatmeal smoothie bowl. It's got that stick-to-your-ribs feeling of a bowl of oats and will keep you satisfied for hours with plenty of fiber, plant-based protein, and healthy fat. Introducing my Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowl.
Banana Chocolate Smoothie Bowl instructions
- To a blender add frozen bananas, milk, ice cubes, cocoa powder and maple syrup..
- Pulse till everything is well combined. Adjust consistency accordingly. For a thicker smoothie, add less ice cubes..
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with sliced banana, chocolate chips, Great Grains® cereal and coconut flakes. Enjoy!.
A smoothie bowl is a great alternative to your usual smoothie breakfast because I find that they help you enjoy the morning meal much more mindfully than when you're on the run. Chocolate banana acai bowls are packed with protein & fruit make a healthy breakfast or dessert. Ever since I got my hands on these Sambazon pure acai superfruit packs, I've been adding them to my smoothies and turning most of my smoothies into bowls. chocolate raspberry smoothie bowl, no nanas needed! Well it has been a while since I've shared my last smoothie or smoothie bowl recipe. As the name would suggest, this Banana-Free Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Bowl is made without bananas, meaning it is lower in sugar and a little milder in.