Carrot Cake Overnight Oats.
You can have Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It's 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- It's 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..