Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy. Visit The Site To Check Out The History, Recipes & Any FAQs. Great recipe for Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy. Had an idea to cook jambalaya for a group of friends.
I also had a few leftovers. Crock Pot Pork Loin Chops - Cajun Style. Potatoes and Onions with Cheese Casserole. You can have Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy
- It's of Jambalaya.
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 lb of Tail-Off Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of Andouille Sausage.
- It's 1 of Diced Chicken breast.
- You need 1 stalk of Celery chopped.
- It's 1 can of chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth or White Wine.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It's 1 of Sweet red peppers and yellow peppers diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ground red pepper.
- You need of Pork Loin.
- Prepare 1 of Pork Loin.
- You need 1 of Cajun dry rub (any choice of cajun seasoning).
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Jacques Gaspard's Sliced Beef Roast Po-Boy Sandwiches. Shrimp, Italian Sausage and Mushroom Jambalaya. In Louisiana, a po'boy is a soft baguette filled with either fried seafood or meat. Melissa Rubel Jacobson makes her po'boys with juicy grilled pork patties, topped with lettuce, tomato and a.
Pork Loin Jambalaya Po'boy instructions
- Butterfly the pork loin and let marinate in the Cajun dry rub for at least 1 hour.
- Pre heat oven for 400°F.
- Sauté shrimp, chicken and sausage in butter..
- Add the celery, onion, garlic, sweet peppers, and rice. Cook til translucent add salt and pepper to help soften the veggies..
- Add 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth or white wine then add your can chopped tomatoes bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 mins. S and P to taste. Add ground red pepper for a little kick..
- When the jambalaya is done. Spread across the pork loin and flap over the other end. Use toothpicks to keep it in place..
- Place in a 400°F oven to roast for about 15 mins then turn down the heat to 350°F to finish for 35 - 40 mins depends on how thick the pork..
Cut bacon in small cubes and brown in oil. Set up Lynx grill for direct/indirect medium heat. Turn pork over and move to indirect heat over a drip pan. Place foil-covered, reserved jambalaya next to pork over indirect heat. Butterfly pork tenderloins, leaving ¾" from edge and open up like a book.