Elephant ears/ churro waffles. So I present to you " Churro Waffles". What I came up with is a fluffier equally tempting version of the popular Mexican treat infused with breakfast table capabilities. They remind me of an elephant ear!
This page contains elephant ear recipes. Elephant ears are typically found at fairs and carnivals. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars remind me of an elephant ear or churros, but this dessert bar recipe is much. You can cook Elephant ears/ churro waffles using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elephant ears/ churro waffles
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's of cinnamon and sugar.
Cinnamon sugar-coated churro waffles are crunchy, sweet, and delicious. If you've ever had churros dipped in chocolate, you know what this recipe is all about. Churros are perfectly crunchy, cinnamon sugar-dusted sticks of goodness, dunked in creamy chocolate—a dream come true. After waffles are cooked through, place each other into the melted butter, soaking it on both sides, then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.
Elephant ears/ churro waffles step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Heat a skillet with a pool of oil or waffle iron. For waffle iron cook the batter for as long as you'd cook a normal waffle, for the skillet cook until white-ish golden brown..
- After taking out of the oil coat in cinnamon and sugar mix and serve, if you are using the waffle iron then just sprinkle the sugary cinnamon on top..
Looking for an easy waffle recipe? This Churro Waffle from Delish.com is the best. Prepare waffle batter and cook in waffle maker. Transfer to a cutting board and brush with melted butter. In a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon.