Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup.
You can cook Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- It's 1-2 heads of broccoli chopped to desired size.
- It's 1 of medium onion chopped to desired size and shape.
- It's 1 can of sliced potatoes.
- It's 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Celery Seed.
- You need of Optional Ingredients/Toppings:.
- It's of Cauliflower.
- It's of Peppers.
- You need of Bacon.
- It's of Green onion.
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a crockpot, mix well, and cook on High for 30 minutes. Stir soup and smash potatoes down to pieces with a masher or fork. Reduce heat to low. Cook for another 45-60 minutes. Serve and Enjoy..