Cream Cheese Chicken.
You can have Cream Cheese Chicken using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 can of Whole kernel sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 3 envelope of Boil in a Bag Rice.
Cream Cheese Chicken instructions
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (we used frozen). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the can of cream of chicken soup over seasoned chicken. Drain 1 can of corn and add to the crockpot then cook for 6 hours on low. Next, add an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and a second can of corn drained (Add more seasonings when adding the cream cheese and second can of corn). Cook for an additional 30 minutes then stir. The chicken will be so tender it will fall apart easily as you stir. I served it on a bed of rice with broccoli on the side. Easy for busy nights. Enjoy!.