Leftover Roti Papadh Churros. Please like and subscribe and do tey this recipe at home. THANK YOU for all of your support. Recipe Ingredients Roti Papad Oil Garlic Chutney For garlic.
A crispy snack is always welcome. And more so when its healthy, isn't it? Now you can make delicious cutlets with leftover chapatis by following this recipe. You can have Leftover Roti Papadh Churros using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Roti Papadh Churros
- Prepare 5-6 of leftoverroti.
- It's 5-6 of papadh.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander.
- You need of oil for frying.
PREPARATION: Make small pieces of roti and grind coarsely. Add oil to a deep frying pan and add cardamom, cinnamon, clove and onions. Leftover roti to halwa is one such recipe. Here, I have used eight leftover rotis, which is enough to serve four people.
Leftover Roti Papadh Churros instructions
- Bachi hui roti le aur usko ek ke uppar ek rakh kar knife se cut kar le aur oil me fry kar le.
- Roti ko crispy hone tak fry karein.
- Papad ko bhi fry kar le.
- Ab kadai mein thoda oil dal kar sabhi masale dal kar fry ki hui roti ko dal de.
- Thodi der baad gas off kar de.
- Ek plate mein nikal kar upper se papad aur dhaniya ki patti dal kar garam garam serve karein.
Many a times, it happens that some food is left from the previous night. Having small kids in my family, I can say that this can be a major problem for house. Vagharia Roti : Always eat hot and freshly prepared food, that is good for your health and also for your digestive system. But sometimes it happens, you can't throw the food not even eat the same food in your next meals. So you have to reuse of that food i,e., prepare something new out of that remain food.