Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔
- It's 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- You need of Water to mix into cornstarch.
Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, then place into crockpot...
- Add your sliced onions to the chicken........
- In a bowl combine: minced garlic,black pepper,crushed red pepper, ground ginger, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce,honey, apple cider vinegar and brown sugar, mix all well.......
- Pour wet mixture over chicken thighs......
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.......
- If crockpot contains too much liquid, just leave lid slightly off crockpot as it cooks, this will help to evaporate some of the liquid that the chicken tends to put out.....Stir occasionally......
- About 2 hours before chicken is done cooking add in your cornstarch mixed in with a bit of water and stir this into your crockpot.....This will help to thicken up that delicious liquid !!!!.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.