Crock pot chicken broccoli pasta. Combine chicken breasts, chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the bowl of a Crock-Pot. Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. Takeout Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli This is a very easy dish to make.
I like to serve it over cooked white or brown rice but it is also excellent over noodles or even mashed potatoes too! Place chicken in Crock Pot, and add salt and pepper. Dump sauce on top of chicken. You can have Crock pot chicken broccoli pasta using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken broccoli pasta
- It's 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli flurets.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 1/4 block of Velveeta.
- You need 2/3 box of Panini Noodles.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Garlic and pepper seasoning.
It was a yummy dinner served over pasta. I also added black pepper to the finished sauce. See Crock Pot Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Tater Tot Casserole on Key Ingredient. One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
Crock pot chicken broccoli pasta step by step
- At three cups of water to crock pot plus chicken breast salt and pepper to taste cook on high for 4 hours and Shred add cream of chicken soup and cheese cook on low while you prepare your noodles and broccoli did turn back on hi add evaporated milk broccoli and noodles garlic and pepper to taste cook on low for 1 hour bone appetit.
Chicken breasts in a golden cheese and broccoli sauce. Serve this over noodles or rice, accompany with a veggie and warm bread to complete the Place the chicken in the crock pot. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my You can use precooked chicken, just forgo the crock pot. Saute' the onion and garlic add all other ingredients besides chicken and melt together in a saucepan.