Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes. Which kind of potatoes would you like in the recipe? This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken and Sweet Potatoes is both delicious and healthy! I already had in mind that I wanted to make a main dish for dinner with the sweet potatoes instead of a typical side dish that you would see at the holidays when most of us, I dare say, eat sweet potatoes.
The combination of chicken and potatoes, carrots, and onions is delicious any time of the year, but it's especially good on a cold night. Pour the chicken broth over top. About Creamy Chicken Potato Soup in the Crock Pot. You can have Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes
- It's 6 of chicken breast b\s.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 medium of sized potatoes.
Course/Dish: Soups Chicken Chicken Soups Cream Soups. Tis the season for pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples and more! We love all the fall flavors available to us during October and plan to take full advantage of them all. Dump and go crock pot meal idea!
Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes into medium size chunks place in crock pot with cut up onion and season taste. Add seasoned chicken breast to crock pot along with your can of cream of chicken. Add half a can of water and turn on high for 4-6 hours..
- After 2hours stir in cream of chicken then continue cooking..
In a frying pan brown chicken thighs. Sprinkle real bacon bits over all. This crock pot chicken stew is so quick and easy with pantry staples and your slow cooker! Seriously delicious comfort food your family will love! Tender chicken, potatoes and carrots in a rich and savory, creamy, tomato-based sauce.