Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce. Carefully pierce potatoes with a fork. On a baking sheet oil the potatoes well and sprinkle with salt. These Broccoli Cheddar Baked Potatoes are, IMHO, the perfect half way point between comfort food and good-for-you food.
Bake off your potatoes, and run them through a food mill or potato ricer. Mix in the broccoli and some flour. Roll out the dough and cut off evenly sized pieces. You can have Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of fresh milk.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of flour.
- You need 1/6 of broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 slices of cheddar (roughly chopped).
I made a quick cheddar sauce and tossed them right in. I wanted to get these out of the. Potatoes, broccoli and leek baked in a Cheddar sauce and topped with Parmesan. Keep the water for cooking the broccoli later.
Baked potato with classic broccoli cheddar sauce instructions
- Heat the oven..
- Clean the potato, prick and rub the surface with olive oil and salt. Put on the baking tray, and bake for 45-60m.
- When it is about 15 minutes to cooked, prepare sauce pan, heat the butter and add milk..
- Bring the broccoli in until soft, season with garlic powder, melt cheddar cheese wait until it's thickened. Add all purpose flour to make it even thicker (optional)..
- Let the potato cool for minutes, cut in half, abd drizzle the sauce..
See how Chelsea of Chelsea's Messy Apron and her boys use our Aged Cheddar Sauce Starter for easy and delicious Cheesy Broccoli Baked Potatoes. Cheddar, broccoli and bacon are stuffed into baked potato skins to create a delicious side dish or main meal - perfect for parties or family dinners. Clean out the pot and place back in the base. Top with the broccoli and bacon and pour over the cheese sauce. Settings may vary on your Instant Pot® depending on the model.