Eggless cinnamon Churros. Eggless cinnamon sugar churros, a popular Spanish dessert recently landed in the Indian subcontinent and has been taking palates with a storm! So, I obviously tried out the recipe on my own. Remove churros from pan and drain excess grease on paper towels.
How to make Churros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugar To begin making the Churros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugar, we will first make the Churro dough. Combine the milk, water, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan and whisk it well. You can have Eggless cinnamon Churros using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless cinnamon Churros
- It's 3/4 Cup of Maida.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare as required of Oil for Frying.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon Powder.
Bring the mixture to a boil. That is what this recipe is. Easy, homemade, eggless, vegan, fried, doughy goodness coated in a dust of yummy cinnamon sugar. I will confess that I had not heard of churros before I moved to the US.
Eggless cinnamon Churros instructions
- In a Non-stick Kadai add Butter, sugar and water..
- Once the sugar melts. Add maida and mix it with the help of whisker. Cook for 4-5 mints..
- Knead hot batter with your hands for 3-4 mints. Immediately pour the batter in a piping bag. While piping your batter should be warm..
- Make a line of 3"or 4"or you can give any shape like heart, Ring etc.
- Heat oil in a kadai.. Dry fry churros sticks on low and medium heat for 7-10 mints or till it changes colour.
- After frying Dust the Churros with powdered sugar and cinnamon powder...
- Serve hot with Nuttela or chocolate sauce.
As cliché as it may sound, my first encounter with churros was in Disneyland, California. Allow churros to fry until golden brown by stirring occassionally. How to make Churros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugar To begin making the Churros Recipe With Cinnamon & Sugar, we will first make the Churro dough. Combine the milk, water, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan and whisk it well. Eggless Churros instructions Your homemade eggless Churros are ready, crisp on the outside yet tender from within.