Jambalaya Merritt Special. Add In Any Combo Of Ingredients To Zatarain's® Jambalaya Mix For A Quick Creole Meal. Best American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Merritt Island, Florida. Cooking Homemade Meals with Duck Dynasty's Robertson Family.
Khadijah Rogers pulls a cheesy bite of a Cajun Philly sandwich made by Parkway Bakery and Tavern served for National Sandwich day in front of Gallier Hall on St. I make this in many different ways , this is my cheap and easy way and great for the winter. For this recipe I get all my ingredients from ALDI expect the old bay and frozen corn on the cob, and lemons. You can have Jambalaya Merritt Special using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jambalaya Merritt Special
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 3 each of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 each of kielbasa sausage.
- Prepare 3 each of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of worcestershire.
- It's 1 cup of onion.
- It's 1 cup of green bell pepper.
- It's 1 cup of celery.
- It's 3 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 3 cup of rice.
This is a family recipe but I have changed it to be a smaller. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Popeyes near you. Enjoy great food and great fun in a totally casual environment. The food was delivered hot and ready!
Jambalaya Merritt Special instructions
- mix paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, onion powder, oregano, and thyme in a ziploc bag.
- Dice onion, celery, and bell pepper and set aside. Dice chicken and rub with 1 tbsp of mix..
- Pour chicken stock, diced tomatoes, worcesterchire, chopped garlic, 3/4 cup each of onion, celery, and bell pepper, and 1 tbsp mix into large pot and simmer on low.
- Cook chicken and sausage along with 1/4 cup each onion, celery, and bell pepper, and 1 tbsp of mix in skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil. Cook halfway and add to pot..
- Cook shrimp halfway and add to pot.
- Turn pot up to medium and cook for 30 minutes. Taste periodically and add cayenne or chicken stock as needed..
- Cook rice with 2x water on high until boil. Simmer for 20 minutes or until water is fully absorbed..
- Serve jambalaya over rice.
The burger was a burger, nothing special. We had the gumbo, veggie jambalaya, and baby back ribs. The gumbo had quite a lot of seafood. And veggie jambalaya could have used more veggies (the whole point of ordering this dish was to get our daily fill of veg but sadly this dish didn't even come close). The ribs did not make much of an impression.